Monday, January 14, 2008

New Place

Well we started the Move on Jan 2nd, and as of now we are 99% moved out of our last places. Still have some small things to do with cleaning and some final once overs, but that is all. We are not living out of boxes, but we still have a lot of them around. I took a few haphazard pictures before the furniture started to be moved in. I guess these are the "before" pictures. I will be a couple weeks before we are ready for some after Pictures.


Living Room. (I'm not quite in the far corner) The dining room is to the left there. The right opening that you see leads to the front door(right) and then to the kitchen and hallway to the back rooms(left)








This is the the kitchen. Taken from the breakfast nook. Here you can also see Kim on the phone with the movers.








Dining room. Door ahead leads to breakfast nook, and to the left is
obviously our back porch balcony. A lot larger then my last balcony I'll add.








Hall way. To the right is the Master bedroom. (Kim's) If you look closely you can see that there is two openings to the left. The first is to the computer room, the second to my bedroom. At the end of the hall of course is 1 of the bathrooms.






This eventually became our Computer room. (Where I am sitting right now typing things)So it will probably remain that dark.

1 comment:

Dannielle said...

Where do I stay when I come to visit?